Confirmed by the Congress of FIAU ( November 3, 2011, Russia, city of Moscow)
Having heard and considered the report of the President of FIAU, Mr.Novikov S., for the period of work of 2010 through 2011, Congress of FIAU has pointed out that the targets set up for the Executive Board of FIAU during the previous Congress of 2010 to develop light and classic «Universal Fight» in the world are mainly fulfilled, namely:
- Plan-calendar 2011 approved by the Congress of 2010 was fully done. All planned competitions were held with participation of national federations;
- The following was done: Asia Championship of Unifight (Uzbekistan, Tashkent, May), European Championship among men and women (Russia, town of Ryazan, September); World Championship among men and women (Russia, city of Moscow, 1-5th of November 2011);
- The following was done: European and World Championship among kids of 10-11, 12-13 years old, and; among boys and girls 14-15, 16-17 years old; among juniors of 18-20 years old;
- World Cups and Championships of «Sports knife Throwing» are held every year;
- There have been registered National Federation of «Unifight» in Mongolia, Montenegro, Finland, France, Greece within 2011;
- There is increased number of kids and junior boys and girls of the age of 10-11, 12-13 years old; of youth of the age of 14-15, 16-17 years old; juniors, men and women going in for «Unifight».
However the Board of FIAU was unable to:
- Get positive results in organizing National Federations at American, African continents and in Oceania;
- there are no National Championships and Cups of Unifight in the majority of the countries;
- not enough attention paid to the development of woman's direction of «Universal Fight» in the majority of the National federations of Asia, Europe;
- there are difficulties in development of kids-youth direction, there are no Championships for the age groups of 10-11, 12-13 years old, 14-15, 16-17 years old, 18-20 years old held in the majority of National Federations. Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belgium, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Germany, Iran, Kirgizia ignore such competitions;
- there is little work done to organize new National federations by European continental federation, Asian continental federation (President S.Tashkhodjaev). Members of Executive Board of FIAU do not take part in attracting new national federations;
- the majority of the National Federations do not fulfill their obligations of the Charter in the part of membership fees payment. As a result of it there are financial difficulties in the operation. FIAU does not have opportunity to finance particular projects to improve material-technical base, scientific and methodical work, conduct outreach activities due to lack of finance;
- the majority of the National Federations do not develop «Sports Knife Throwing» and do not take part in these competitions. These are national federations of: Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia, Romania, Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, Kazakhstan etc.;
- Asian continental federation without working proactively (President Sardor Tashkhodjaev) to control over the activity of national federations (India, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan). Along with that we have almost lost these federations. Leadership of the European Continental Federation (President Natig Aliev) excluded itself from work. Operation of all the European championships is executed by FIAU. European and Asian federations do not work to organize new federations;
- Romanian Federation (President Constantin-Lasenko Marian), without being registered as public organization is not acknowledged by the Ministry of Sport of Romania. It has never paid membership fee to FIAU for all the years of existence. It makes public false information about the history of Unifight development through the internet;
- such federations as Indian, Pakistan, Czech, Kyrgyz, Belgian do not execute active sports work, do not develop our kind of sports;
- the majority of the National Federations have not fulfilled the decision of the Congress of 2010 about the provision of constituent documents of National Federations and their acknowledgement by Ministries of Sports in their countries to FIAU;
- National federations do not have calendar plans of their work and do not inform FIAU about their activity.
- to recognize the work of the Executive Board of FIAU for the period of 2010-2011 as satisfactory;
- to recognize the work of the referee’s board for the reported period as satisfactory;
- to recognize the work of the Universal Fight world development commission as satisfactory;
- to remove from the composition of the Executive Board of FIAU the following members of Executive Board of FIAU due to the termination of their activity: Constantin-Lasenko Marian (Romania), Jelinek Miroslav (Czech Republic);
- to remove Romanian, Czech, Indian, Pakistan «Unifight» federations from the composition of the membership of FIAU due to the non-fulfillment of the Charter.
- to elect the Executive Board of FIAU: Kondrashov Aleksander (Ukraine) – vice-president, Merabi Iliadis - vice-president (Greece); Milovic Zoran – the member of EC of FIAU (Montenegro); Zanzan - the member of EC of FIAU (Mongolia);
- to adopt on the membership of FIAU the following national federations created in 2011 following by their applications: Montenegro federation «Winter Unifight and Unifight», Finnish federation « Winter Unifight and Unifight», Greek federation «Winter Unifight and Unifight», French federation “Winter Unifight and Unifight”;
- to approve draft calendar-plan of competitions conducted by FIAU in 2012. Instruct members of the Executive Board to perform the mandatory control over the execution of international competitions according to the approved calendar plan and over the mandatory visits there (calendar plan and schedule enclosed));
- to oblige the presidents of all federations to provide FIAU with calendar plan of national competitions in 2012 till the 31st of December of 2011. Impose control over the execution of national championships on the members of the Executive Board and Presidents of national federations with their mandatory visits there;
- to align responsibilities over members of the Executive Board to organize new national federations in FIAU;
- to conduct National Championships of Universal Fight of all ages among men and women;
- to instruct President of Asian continental federation, vice-president of FIAU, Mr. Sardor Tashkhodjaev, to improve his activity of organizing National federations of «Unifight» in the countries of Asia. Execute control over the activity of national federations by personal visits of president and members of the Executive Board of Asian federation to these countries;
- to oblige Executive Board of Asian continental federation of Unifight to take most active measures to fulfill the Charter of International and Asian federations to pay mandatory annual membership fee;
- to instruct vice-president of FIAU, Mr. Pavlov Aleksander, to control over organization of national federation of Poland, Norway, Swiss and Denmark;
- to instruct vice-president of FIAU, President of the National federation of Moldova, Mr. Mikhalaki Vladimir, to conduct control over new organization of Romanian federation of Unifight which should be acknowledged by the Ministry of Sports of Romania;
- to instruct member of the Executive Board of FIAU, Mr. Mastow Fadi, finalize the issue of organizing federation of Unifight in Lebanon, Qatar, Jordania in 2012. Control over its execution is carried out by President of FIAU, Mr. Novikov Sergey.
- Secretary General of FIAU, Mrs. Tatiana Nesynova, to collect the documents proving acknowledgment of the National federations by the Ministries of Sports or by Olympic Committees of their countries.
- To establish annual membership fee of National Federations to FIAU in the amount 400 $. All National Federations of «Unifight» entering the membership of FIAU execute payments in the amount of 400$ to FIAU till the 1st of February 2012.